Approved by AQA and written by leading psychology authors, Cara Flanagan, Matt Jarvis and Rob Liddle, the 2nd Edition Year 2 Student Book reflects five years of teaching and learning this specification. We have taken the features you love and made them better.
So what’s new?
- Refocused AO3 evaluation material helps students better understand how to develop high level evaluation. Points are made clearer using a three-paragraph structure (point, evidence, conclusion) and features have been developed to encourage discussion (counterpoints, and in the Evaluation extra, identifying an argument and counterargument).
- Language and reading level has been amended in places to ensure the content is as accessible and readable as possible for all students.
- New material has been introduced where some extra detail is required – for example an extra spread on ‘the role of the father’.
- Minor changes have been made to reflect AQA’s small specification changes for teaching from September 2019.
- End-of-chapter revision summaries, practice questions and MCQs have all been revised and updated to reflect changes in the content page spreads.
- Improved page design makes the page layout even clearer and more student-friendly.
- Every change made to the Student Books is reflected appropriately in updated Digital Book Bundles, Revision Guides and Flashbooks.
See the Digital Book Bundle page for information on the Student Digital Book which adds even more value to this student book!
For invaluable revision support it combines brilliantly with the ‘Pink-hair Girl’ 2nd Edition Revision Guide and Flashbook as well as the original (and still completely relevant) Revision App.