A 2nd Edition of this incredibly popular revision guide, this portable-sized book has been revised to reflect the enhancements made to the 2nd Edition Student Book. It is ideal for consolidating knowledge both at home for revision, and at school as a lesson-by-lesson summary as the course progresses.
So what’s new?
- AO1 Description: Content divided into six points for six AO1 marks in extended writing questions.
- Language and reading level has been amended for maximum readability.
- AO3 Evaluation: There are now three AO3 points plus counterpoint and extra evaluation (discussion) point.
- AO2 Application: Updated application questions on every spread provide plenty of practice.
- Exam practice questions have been reviewed and amended to better reflect assessment practice.
- Research studies have been simplified to help revise and recall the information.
- Detailed exam advice section is included, with hints and tips offered throughout the book.
- Lots of illustrations and the odd corny joke help make it very user-friendly!
It combines brilliantly with the ‘Green-hair Girl’ 2nd Edition Flashbook as well as the original (and still completely relevant) Revision App.