A 2nd Edition of this incredibly popular revision guide, this portable-sized book is ideal for consolidating knowledge both at home for revision, and at school as a lesson-by-lesson summary as the course progresses.
- AO1 Description on the left-hand page: content divided into six points for six AO1 marks in extended writing questions.
- AO3 Evaluation is on the right-hand page: three AO3 points plus counterpoint and extra evaluation (discussion) point.
- Exam practice questions, including AO2 application questions, are on every spread providing lots of practice.
- Research studies have been simplified to help revise and recall the information.
- Detailed exam advice section is included, with hints and tips offered throughout the book.
- Lots of illustrations and the odd corny joke help make it very user-friendly!
It combines brilliantly with the ‘Green-hair Girl’ 2nd Edition Flashbook as well as the original (and still completely relevant) Revision App.
Cara Flanagan is one of the best-known and most respected authors for A Level Psychology. A practiced teacher with examining experience, she is Senior Editor of Psychology Review and a well-known conference presenter. Cara is renowned for creating resources that students love to use.
Michael Griffin is an Assistant Head Teacher at a comprehensive school in Nottingham and has previously led highly successful psychology departments. Michael is well known for published resources and creative ideas for the teaching of psychology. He delivers training courses for psychology teachers and frequently visits schools to offer in-house support.
Matt Jarvis is a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He taught psychology for 25 years, has examining experience and is currently Learning Technology and Innovation Manager for a Social Justice and Education charity. Matt is also an editor of Psychology Review.
Rob Liddle has more than twenty years' teaching experience in psychology from GCSE to postgraduate study. A psychology graduate with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, Rob is an established author with examining experience.
“Good book. Easy to revise from, short and concise.”
5 star Amazon review
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.