Approved by AQA and written by leading psychology authors, Cara Flanagan, Matt Jarvis and Rob Liddle, the 2nd Edition of this popular Student Book will support students through the AS / Year 1 course and help them thoroughly prepare for their exams.
- Approved by AQA, this book offers high quality support you can trust.
- The clear and accessible layout will help students engage with and absorb the information.
- Each topic is presented on one spread to see the whole picture with description and evaluation clearly separated.
- Evaluation material uses a three-paragraph structure (point, evidence and conclusion) and includes counterpoints to develop discussion skills.
- ‘Apply it’ activities provide plenty of opportunities to practise application skills.
- Mathematics and research methods requirements are thoroughly covered with practice questions on most spreads and ideas for research activities in each chapter.
- Visual summaries of each chapter help ensure a good grasp of the basics.
- Exam practice, example student answers and skills guidance are provided.
See the Digital Book Bundle page for information on the Student Digital Book which adds even more value to this student book!
For invaluable revision support it combines brilliantly with the ‘Green-hair Girl’ 2nd Edition Revision Guide and Flashbook as well as the original (and still completely relevant) Revision App.