A 2nd Edition of this pocket-sized revision guide. An invaluable companion to the 2nd Edition Student Book, 2nd Edition Revision Guide and the original (and still completely relevant) Revision App.
- All the topic essentials on one small page.
- AO1 Description: Six points are provided for 6 AO1 marks in extended writing questions.
- AO3 Evaluation: Three AO3 points plus counterpoint and discussion point very concisely presented.
- Test students’ knowledge with quickfire MCQ questions.
- Extended writing questions to guide exam practice.
- Information is presented as ‘trigger phrases’ to improve recall – psychologists say it’s the best way to revise!
PLEASE NOTE: Approaches in Psychology, Biopsychology and Research Methods for A Level are included in this book and not in the A Level Year 2 2nd Edition Flashbook.
Cara Flanagan is one of the best-known and most respected authors for A Level Psychology. A practiced teacher with examining experience, she is Senior Editor of Psychology Review and a well-known conference presenter. Cara is renowned for creating resources that students love to use.
Matt Jarvis is a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He taught psychology for 25 years, has examining experience and is currently Learning Technology and Innovation Manager for a Social Justice and Education charity. Matt is also an editor of Psychology Review.
Rob Liddle has more than twenty years' teaching experience in psychology, from GCSE to postgraduate study. A psychology graduate with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, Rob is an established author with examining experience.
Arwa Mohamedbhai currently teaches psychology and is Head of Year 12 at Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School, Lancashire. Arwa is an experienced examiner with a major awarding body.
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.