A 2nd Edition of this pocket-sized revision guide. An invaluable companion to the 2nd Edition Student Book, 2nd Edition Revision Guide and the original (and still completely relevant) Revision App.
So what’s new?
- All the topic essentials on one small page amended to precisely reflect the changes made to the 2nd Edition Student Book.
- AO1 Description: Six points are provided for 6 AO1 marks in extended writing questions.
- AO3 Evaluation: There are now three AO3 points plus counterpoint and discussion point very concisely presented.
- All the MCQ and extended writing practice questions have been reviewed and amended to better reflect the exam style.
- Information is presented as ‘trigger phrases’ to improve recall – psychologists say it’s the best way to revise!
PLEASE NOTE: Approaches in Psychology, Biopsychology and Research Methods for A Level are included in this book and not in the A Level Year 2 2nd Edition Flashbook.