Using the unique Illuminate approach to OCR Psychology, Book 1 and 2 cover the whole A Level specification.
Written by Cara Flanagan and a team of highly experienced authors, teachers and examiners, both Student Books are endorsed by OCR, offering high-quality support you can trust.
Book 1 covers AS Level and covers research methods and all 20 core studies.
- Includes the full range of areas, perspectives, debates and methodological issues.
- Follows the spread-by-spread approach so that learning can be broken down into week-by-week topics.
- Retains the popular ‘nutshell’ presentation of each core study to enable students to grasp the study quickly and provides the perfect basis for revision, followed by a full version closely following the article, then finishing with an evaluation of the core study and self assessment questions.
- The content of each spread is specifically tailored to exam requirements.
- Designed to motivate students of all abilities with a stunning visual style your students will love.
- Plenty of practical ideas and activities are included for class and homework exercises.
- Assessment support includes guidance on the practical application questions, self-assessment and plenty of practice questions.
- Exam preparation is supported across the book with advice and practice for practical application and core studies questions with example questions, student answers with teacher comments.