Both BTEC Applied Psychology Books 1 and 2 have been revised to match the revised Unit 1 and Unit 3 specifications for first teaching from September 2021.
Book 2 Revised Edition– Extended Certificate Units
- Unit 3 – Health psychology completely revised and updated.
- Students study four units – the Certificate units plus Health Psychology and one option.
- Endorsed for BTEC
- Each book provides knowledge and evaluation of theories and studies combined with many engaging activities which deliver the vocational element.
- Activities aim to prepare students for internal and external assessments.
- The brilliant visual style and tone will encourage students through every step of the course.
- Written by leading authors Cara Flanagan, Dave Berry, Rob Liddle, Jock McGinty with advisor Mark Walsh.
A list of references from this book is available on the Resources and Downloads tab.