Publishing February 2022.
Both BTEC Applied Psychology Books 1 and 2 are being revised to match the revised Unit 1 and Unit 3 specifications for first teaching from September 2021.
Draft pages available now! Download new Unit 1 draft topic page spreads from the Resources and Downloads tab.
Please note: This draft material is subject to further amendments to align with Issue 5 of the specification published on 13.09.21.
Book 1 Revised Edition– Certificate Units
- Unit 1 – Psychological approaches and applications completely revised and updated.
- Students study two units, both mandatory, of which Unit 1 is externally assessed.
- Endorsed for BTEC.
- Each book provides knowledge and evaluation of theories and studies combined with many engaging activities which deliver the vocational element.
- Activities aim to prepare students for internal and external assessments.
- The brilliant visual style and tone will encourage students through every step of the course.
- Written by leading authors Cara Flanagan, Rob Liddle and Mark Walsh.