Covering the A Level and AS, this portable-sized guide is ideal for consolidating knowledge both at home for revision, and at school as a lesson-by-lesson summary as the course progresses.
- Every AS and A Level core/key study covered on one concise spread.
- Evaluation points provided for the methodological issues on each study.
- Links are made to areas, debates, perspectives and applications.
- Covers research methods and mathematical skills.
- Exam skills and techniques are reinforced with a dedicated section of advice and guidance.
- Invaluable exam tips are provided throughout.
- Exam-style questions provide plenty of exam practice.
Answers to the Exam-style questions in the book are available to download on the Resources and Downloads tab.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.