Covering the A Level and AS, this portable-sized guide is ideal for consolidating knowledge both at home for revision, and at school as a lesson-by-lesson summary as the course progresses.
- Every AS and A Level core/key study covered on one concise spread.
- Evaluation points provided for the methodological issues on each study.
- Links are made to areas, debates, perspectives and applications.
- Covers research methods and mathematical skills.
- Exam skills and techniques are reinforced with a dedicated section of advice and guidance.
- Invaluable exam tips are provided throughout.
- Exam-style questions provide plenty of exam practice.
Answers to the Exam-style questions in the book are available to download on the Resources and Downloads tab.