Using the unique Illuminate approach to OCR Psychology, Books 1 and 2 cover the whole A Level specification.
Written by Cara Flanagan and a team of highly experienced authors, teachers and examiners, both Student Books are endorsed by OCR, offering high-quality support you can trust.
Book 2 covers issues in mental health and all four of the applied psychology options.
- Each topic is divided into four spreads: ‘Background’, ‘Key research’, ‘Linking it together’ and ‘Application’.
- Each spread contains self-assessment questions to allow students to check their understanding as they progress through the course and the content of each spread is specifically tailored to exam requirements.
- Designed to motivate students of all abilities with a stunning visual style that students will love.
- Plenty of practical ideas and activities are included for class and homework exercises.
- Exam preparation is supported across the book with advice and practice for practical application and core studies questions with example questions, student answers with teacher comments.