Using the unique Illuminate approach to OCR Psychology, Books 1 and 2 cover the whole A Level specification.
Written by Cara Flanagan and a team of highly experienced authors, teachers and examiners, both Student Books are endorsed by OCR, offering high-quality support you can trust.
Book 2 covers issues in mental health and all four of the applied psychology options.
- Each topic is divided into four spreads: ‘Background’, ‘Key research’, ‘Linking it together’ and ‘Application’.
- Each spread contains self-assessment questions to allow students to check their understanding as they progress through the course and the content of each spread is specifically tailored to exam requirements.
- Designed to motivate students of all abilities with a stunning visual style that students will love.
- Plenty of practical ideas and activities are included for class and homework exercises.
- Exam preparation is supported across the book with advice and practice for practical application and core studies questions with example questions, student answers with teacher comments.
Cara Flanagan is a well-known and respected author for A Level Psychology. An expert teacher with examining experience and a well-known conference presenter, Cara is renowned for creating resources that students love to use.
Anna Horwitz is Course Leader for Psychology and EPQ Coordinator in a school sixth form near York. She has taught psychology for 13 years.
Rob Liddle has more than twenty years' teaching experience in psychology, from GCSE to postgraduate study. A psychology graduate with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, Rob is an established and experienced examiner.
Jock McGinty is Head of Psychology and Head of Sixth Form at Watford Grammar School for Boys. He has taught Psychology for 17 years and is a senior A-level examiner and CPD presenter. He is the European representative for the Association for the Teaching of Psychology committee.
“Excellent layout and coverage of the spec in terms of Component 3. Really good evaluation of the topics including methodology and debates. Application sections are just right in terms of the detail needed for the exam. Highly recommended!”
“Just the right amount of attention to detail – other books have too much and it’s overwhelming but some have too little and you won’t get the top marks so happy to find this book! Well written and clear evaluation.”
“Amazing product! Fantastic help, would definitely recommend!”
5 star Amazon reviews
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.