Simple to use – No subscription – Access anywhere.
Enhance your teaching and deliver creative and engaging lessons with our custom-made digital resources.
The Digital Book Bundle comprises both the Student and Teacher Digital Book and is designed to support you teaching, planning and delivering this new course. The Bundle is available for a one-off and affordable price – this is not a subscription product. The Digital Books work on a wide range of web browsers, are simple to use and are designed to look as good on your tablet as your computer or whiteboard.
Student Digital Book
A complete digital version of the Student Book, hosted on a website.
A fantastic support to the Student Book you and your students can access whenever you are online – via a tablet or computer.
There are extra features in the Student Digital Book that support your students’ studies. For every spread in the book there are:
- Lifelines: very straightforward, easy-to-digest key description and evaluation points for each spread topic
- Extensions: extra information, studies or activities to challenge and stretch you further
- Web links to YouTube videos or other sites
- Suggested answers to the ‘Apply it’ questions
- Quizzes: interactive, self-marking quizzes that help to check and reinforce students’ understanding on a topic
- Practice questions: extra questions to help students practise their skills
Teacher Digital Book
All the content and functionality of the Student Digital Book plus a rich bank of resources to help you teach this course.
- Detailed teacher notes to help you plan and teach the GCSE course and answers accompany every activity
- Handouts support every topic in the specification
- Includes a range of tools to aid front-of-class teaching.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.