Boost eBooks are interactive, accessible and flexible. They use the latest research and technology to provide the very best experience for students and teachers.
Written by renowned author Cara Flanagan and a highly experienced author team, this Student Book is now available as a Boost eBook.
- Approved by AQA, offering high quality support you can trust.
- Each topic in the specification is presented on one spread so you can see the whole topic with just the right amount of detail and depth of information.
- Spreads are divided into Description (AO1) and Evaluation (AO3) – the two key skills for any topic.
- Research methods and mathematical requirements are thoroughly covered in a dedicated chapter plus in ‘Apply it’ exercises across the book.
- Application questions, practice questions and skills guidance are provided for the assessment objectives and mark schemes.
- Each chapter ends with visual summaries, example student answers with comments and test yourself multiple choice questions.
Cara Flanagan is one of the best-known and most respected authors for A Level Psychology. A practised teacher with examining experience and a well-known conference presenter, Cara is renowned for creating resources that students love to use.
Dave Berry is an experienced psychology teacher and examiner. He regularly leads face-to-face and online training courses for a major awarding body. Dave teaches psychology at Bolton School, Lancashire.
Ruth Jones is a practised teacher with examining experience and is Head of Psychology at a school ranked 'outstanding' by Ofsted in its last two inspections. Ruth also has a Masters Degree in Education.
Mark Jones is Head of A Level Psychology at a large and successful FE college in Bristol. Mark has many years' examining experience and has also worked as an advanced practitioner, liaising with teachers and colleges to help improve performance.
Rob Liddle has more than twenty years' teaching experience in psychology, from GCSE to postgraduate study. A psychology graduate with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, Rob is an established author with examining experience.
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.