Boost eBooks are interactive, accessible and flexible. They use the latest research and technology to provide the very best experience for students and teachers.
Written by leading psychology authors, Cara Flanagan, Matt Jarvis, Rob Liddle, Julia Russell and Mandy Wood, this book is now available as a Boost eBook. Its engaging visual style and tone will support your students through every step of the Year 1 or AS course and help them prepare thoroughly for assessment.
- Endorsed by Edexcel offering high quality support you can trust.
- Designed to motivate students of all ability levels with a stunning visual style to help them engage with the information.
- Each topic is presented on one spread to help students instantly see the whole picture, with description and evaluation clearly separated.
- ‘Apply it’ activities provide plentiful opportunities to help students develop and practise their application and research methods skills.
- Numerous links are made between topic content and ‘Individual Differences’ and ‘Developmental Psychology’.
- Evaluation points relating to ‘Issues and Debates’ are integrated into every topic spread.
- A chapter is dedicated to research methods and practical activities are included in each chapter to prepare students for research methods questions and practical investigations.
- Visual summaries help ensure students have a good grasp of the basics.
- Lots of exam support throughout to help students understand the assessment objectives and mark schemes, and guide them on the skills they need for exam success.