Written by an experienced drama teacher, this practical Study & Revision Guide provides essential guidance for the non-examined assessment components of the course as well as for the written exam.
- Separate sections are included for Devising Theatre, Performing from a Text and Interpreting Theatre components, helping students successfully complete their coursework and develop their exam skills.
- Covers key theatre practitioners with clear information on Brecht, Stanislavski, Mitchell, Berkoff and Rice.
- All WJEC and Eduqas set texts are covered with summary notes and activities.
- Performance and Design options are covered.
- ‘For your Portfolio’ helps students build the evidence needed for the Devising Theatre portfolio – rehearsal notes, mind maps and annotated scripts.
- ‘Assessment Objectives’ show students which elements of the assessment criteria they are working towards.
- ‘Tips’ for each topic provide hints and advice to produce successful work.
- Numerous stage sketches and production photographs help visualise the practical elements of theatre.