A practical, hands-on resource to help students tackle the Performing Monologues aspect of their Drama GCSE.
- Written by Annie Fox
- Provides guidance on how to choose a monologue, including the choice of character, style, content and genre.
- Includes a large selection of exemplar monologues and offers a synopsis of the play, rehearsal techniques and areas for further research on each one.
- Contains notes on additional scenes from the plays which could also be considered, studied and performed.
- Advice on how to rehearse, and how to tackle common problems such as timing, nerves, voice and eye-lines.
- Downloadable pro-forma sheets are also available including a rehearsal schedule, research, feedback, post-rehearsal notes and performance checklist.
- Suitable for AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC/Eduqas GCSE Drama specifications.
Worksheets and Templates to accompany the book are available to download FREE on the Resources and Downloads tab.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.