This Revised Edition of the popular Student Book covers AQA’s latest GCSE Drama specification. Approved by AQA it provides high quality support you can trust.
- Covers the new selection of set plays for 2020 in AQA’s updated specification: The Crucible, Blood Brothers, Noughts & Crosses, Things I Know to be True, Around the World in 80 Days, Romeo and Juliet, A Taste of Honey
- Fully supports the specification assessment objectives and covers the three components: Understanding drama, Devising drama, Texts in practice
- Includes plenty of practical suggestions for drama activities, and tasks to enable students to develop their performance and design skills
- Contains many contemporary examples of drama writing, staging, performance and interpretation to allow students to explore key ideas and skills in a relevant context
- Analysis and evaluation skills are highlighted and practised in all topics
- Interviews and case studies of key roles such as set designer and performer help improve student understanding
- Key drama terminology is identified and defined throughout.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.