A practical, hands-on resource to help students tackle the Live Theatre Evaluation aspect of their Drama GCSE.
- Covers the different elements of theatre performance and the Evaluation requirements from each awarding body.
- Includes advice on how to prepare before viewing a performance.
- Provides guidance on analysing and evaluating acting, sets, costume, lighting and sound.
- Support for developing writing skills such as expressing and ordering ideas, plan making and common problems.
- Contains sample practice questions.
- Suitable for AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC/Eduqas GCSE Drama specifications.
Sign up for a free digital evaluation now!