Welsh Language Edition. Endorsed by WJEC and written by an experienced senior examiner and teacher, this vibrant Student Book provides invaluable support in an accessible and engaging style for all three components of the specification, including:
- All aspects of devising and performing and on rehearsal techniques
- Creating a portfolio of supporting evidence and on choosing suitable extracts from a text
- Evaluating and helping improve students’ own devised performance
- Understanding key theatre practitioners and genres, with suggested practical activities
- Focused introductions to the set plays
- Support and advice for technical students who choose set, lighting or sound design.