This new Student Book supports your students through GCSE Drama design options of lighting, sound, set and costume design.
- The clear and accessible layout will help students engage with and fully understand key design ideas and information.
- Written by an experienced author and drama teacher in collaboration with expert consultants working professionally in each of the design areas.
- Separate chapters for each of the four design elements give a solid foundation on which to develop the required exam skills.
- Numerous diagrams, sketches, plans and photographs help students visualise the practical elements of being a drama designer.
- Provides a range of practice questions with exemplar answers and extensive advice on exam preparation.
Worksheets to accompany this book are available to download for FREE on the Resources and Downloads tab.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.