Written by an experienced drama teacher, this practical Study & Revision Guide provides essential guidance for the non-examined assessment components of the course as well as for the written exam.
- Separate sections are included for Devising Theatre, Performing from a Text and Interpreting Theatre components, helping students successfully complete their coursework and develop their exam skills.
- Covers key theatre practitioners with clear information on Brecht, Stanislavski, Mitchell, Berkoff and Rice.
- All WJEC and Eduqas set texts are covered with summary notes and activities.
- Performance and Design options are covered.
- ‘For your Portfolio’ helps students build the evidence needed for the Devising Theatre portfolio – rehearsal notes, mind maps and annotated scripts.
- ‘Assessment Objectives’ show students which elements of the assessment criteria they are working towards.
- ‘Tips’ for each topic provide hints and advice to produce successful work.
- Numerous stage sketches and production photographs help visualise the practical elements of theatre.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.