Welsh Language Edition. This new Student Book supports your students through GCSE Drama design options of lighting, sound, set and costume design.
- The clear and accessible layout will help students engage with and fully understand key design ideas and information.
- Written by an experienced author and drama teacher in collaboration with expert consultants working professionally in each of the design areas.
- Separate chapters for each of the four design elements give a solid foundation on which to develop the required exam skills.
- Numerous diagrams, sketches, plans and photographs help students visualise the practical elements of being a drama designer.
- Provides a range of practice questions with exemplar answers and extensive advice on exam preparation.
Worksheets to accompany this book are available to download for FREE on the Resources and Downloads tab.