Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, the Student Book is written by an experienced teacher and examiner.
This visual and engaging resource will help learners develop their knowledge and understanding of key issues and introduce them to a theoretical framework for analysing the media.
- All areas of the specification are covered and supported by numerous highly-illustrated examples.
- The theoretical framework underpinning media studies is explored and applied to a range of media forms and products.
- A dedicated chapter on the Non-Exam Assessment element of the specification provides clear guidance on how students will be assessed.
- Exam guidance chapter introduces students to practice questions and the assessment objectives helping students with the skills they need for assessment.
- Extension tasks will help to stretch and challenge higher ability students.
Please note: Some of the set products in the Eduqas GCSE, AS and A Level specification have been changed for assessment in 2021 to make them more current, or where support material is no longer available. However, the forms and the elements of the theoretical framework covered remain the same. With regard to newspapers and radio the products have simply been updated. All of the material in the Student Books and Revision Guides continues to be relevant and applicable to the new products.