This title is being replaced by a Revised Edition which reflects the latest amendments to the specification. For details on the new book click here.
Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, the Student Book is written by an experienced teacher and examiner.
This visual and engaging resource will help learners develop their knowledge and understanding of key issues and introduce them to a theoretical framework for analysing the media.
- All areas of the specification are covered and supported by numerous highly-illustrated examples.
- The theoretical framework underpinning media studies is explored and applied to a range of media forms and products.
- A dedicated chapter on the Non-Exam Assessment element of the specification provides clear guidance on how students will be assessed.
- Exam guidance chapter introduces students to practice questions and the assessment objectives helping students with the skills they need for assessment.
- Extension tasks will help to stretch and challenge higher ability students.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.