Written by experienced Media Studies teachers and examiners, and endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, this Student Book provides high quality support you can trust.
- Designed to encourage students to become confident, independent learners and develop the skills they need.
- All areas of the specification are covered and supported by numerous highly-illustrated examples taken from the set products and optional choices.
- The theoretical framework underpinning media studies is explored and applied to a range of media forms and products with the ‘Rapid Recall’ and ‘Quickfire Questions’ features linking seamlessly to the Year 1 book.
- A dedicated chapter on the Non-Examined Assessment element of the specification provides clear guidance on how students will be assessed.
- Exam guidance sections introduce students to practice questions and the new assessment objectives helping students with the skills they need for assessment.
- Extension tasks help to stretch and challenge higher ability students.
Please note: Some of the set products in the Eduqas GCSE, AS and A Level specification have been changed for assessment in 2021 to make them more current, or where support material is no longer available. However, the forms and the elements of the theoretical framework covered remain the same. With regard to newspapers and radio the products have simply been updated. All of the material in the Student Books and Revision Guides continues to be relevant and applicable to the new products.