This title is being replaced by a Revised Edition which reflects the latest amendments to the specification. For details on the new book click here
Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, this Student Book offers high quality support you can trust.
- Written by experienced Media Studies teachers and examiners, this engaging resource will encourage your students to become confident, independent learners and develop their skills as Media students.
- All areas of the specification are covered and supported by numerous highly-illustrated examples taken from the set products and optional choices.
- The theoretical framework underpinning media studies is explored and applied to a range of media forms and products.
- A dedicated chapter on the Non-Examined Assessment element of the specification provides clear guidance on how students will be assessed.
- Exam guidance sections introduce students to practice questions and the assessment objectives helping students with the skills they need for assessment.
- Extension tasks will help to stretch and challenge higher ability students.
- The book supports students taking Media Studies for the first time, as well as those who are progressing from GCSE.
Please note: Some of the set products in the Eduqas GCSE, AS and A Level specification have been changed for assessment in 2021 to make them more current, or where support material is no longer available. However, the forms and the elements of the theoretical framework covered remain the same. With regard to newspapers and radio the products have simply been updated. All of the material in the Student Books and Revision Guides continues to be relevant and applicable to the new products.