Written by practised Media Studies teachers with examining experience, and endorsed by AQA, this student book offers high quality support you can trust.
- Offering comprehensive coverage of the specification, this highly visual and colourful student book is designed to stimulate and inspire students.
- Written in clear and accessible language to offer explanations, examples and advice suitable for all GCSE Media Studies students, with extension activities to challenge the more able.
- Students will engage with the theoretical framework and the social, cultural, historical and political contexts through a variety of case studies.
- Features sections specifically focusing on media products selected from the first suite of Close Study Products, alongside student-centred guidance on how to approach the study of CSPs.
- The Non-Examined Assessment is supported with a chapter containing clear, student-focused guidance.
- A free exam chapter is available to download. It looks at the structure of the exam papers, examples of questions and some ‘right and wrong’ techniques in answering them.