This Revision Workbook provides a comprehensive collection of examination-style questions covering each topic from the WJEC A2 Chemistry specification.
- Ideal for examination preparation, exam question practice and for improving examination technique.
- Enables students to build on their knowledge of key areas of study and develop their confidence in the subject.
- Helps students understand what is required in an exam and develop the skills needed to be effective in an exam situation.
- Includes advice on how students can refine their exam technique and improve their grade potential.
- The helpful write-in format, together with the answers, enables students to check their progress as they work through the course.
Rhodri Thomas is currently a Deputy Head with many years' experience of teaching Chemistry in schools and universities in the UK and overseas. He is an experienced examiner and is currently a Principal Examiner for A Level Chemistry for a major awarding body.
David Ballard is a former Head of Chemistry with many years' experience of teaching in secondary and further education in England. He is an experienced examiner and teacher, and is currently Chief Examiner for A Level Chemistry for a leading awarding body.
Lindsay Bromley has worked as a senior research scientist in industry before moving into teaching 25 years ago. She currently runs the Chemistry department at a large comprehensive school and is a Principal Examiner in Chemistry at A Level for a major awarding body.
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.