Endorsed by WJEC, this Study and Revision Guide provides the essential knowledge your students will need to recap and revise for the exams.
- Key terms are clearly defined and numerous diagrams explain each concept.
- ‘Quickfire’ questions and ‘Examiner Pointers’ check students’ understanding as they progress through the course.
- Plenty of practice questions, with teacher commentaries, enable students to see where mistakes are typically made and where extra marks can be gained.
- ‘Grade Boosts’ help refine exam technique and improve performance.
- Assessment Objectives are explained showing what examiners are looking for in responses to exam questions.
- Also provides excellent study support throughout the course.
Peter Blake is a former senior lecturer in Chemistry at St Andrews and Cardiff Universities. He has been an examiner for A Level Chemistry for a number of years, during which time he has been involved in both specification revision and the authoring of study materials.
Elfed Charles has thirty years of experience teaching in secondary schools, has experience of senior management and is a Principal Examiner in Chemistry at A Level for a major awarding body.
Kathryn Foster is a former Head of Science at a Sixth Form College. She has many years of experience teaching Chemistry A Level and is a Principal Examiner for Chemistry with a major awarding body.
“This book is very good for WJEC AS Level Chemistry. Lots of questions and helpful hints.”
“Very useful, five stars.”
5 star Amazon reviews
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.