This book will help you develop a thorough understanding of the essential mathematical skills required in A Level Chemistry.
- Written by a bestselling author and examiner, this full-colour course companion reinforces all the maths skills and techniques required for your exams.
- Two part approach to the book provides a thorough grounding in maths techniques in part one, with detailed chemical calculations using appropriate maths in part two.
- Lots of practical advice is provided on how to avoid common misunderstandings when using maths in making chemical calculations.
- You are helped throughout the book with pointers, maths tips, test questions and advice to improve grades.
- The book supports and is mapped to A Level Chemistry courses from AQA, Pearson, OCR, WJEC, CCEA, the International Baccalaureate and the Cambridge Pre-U.