This title is currently reprinting and will be back in stock on 25/11/2022
Endorsed by WJEC, this Study and Revision Guide provides the essential knowledge your students will need to recap and revise for the exams.
- Key terms are clearly defined and numerous diagrams explain each concept.
- ‘Quickfire’ questions and ‘Examiner Pointers’ check students’ understanding as they progress through the course.
- Plenty of practice questions, with teacher commentaries, enable students to see where mistakes are typically made and where extra marks can be gained.
- ‘Grade Boosts’ help refine exam technique and improve performance.
- Assessment Objectives are explained showing what examiners are looking for in responses to exam questions.
- Also provides excellent study support throughout the course.
David Ballard is a former Head of Chemistry with many years' experience of teaching in secondary and further education in England. He is an experienced examiner and teacher, and is currently Chief Examiner for A Level Chemistry for a leading awarding body.
Rhodri Thomas is currently a Deputy Head with many years' experience of teaching Chemistry in schools and universities in the UK and overseas. He is an experienced examiner and is currently a Principal Examiner for A Level Chemistry for a major awarding body.
“I would recommend this book to anyone sitting WJEC A Level Chemistry exams. Combined with past paper practice, this book was an excellent revision aid which provided concise, well organised information tailored to the specification and relevant to past paper content.” 5 star Amazon review
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.