Coming Summer 2023
This new workbook provides full coverage of the AQA specification for research methods along with practical activities to help students properly understand what research methods are all about.
- Includes clear explanations of all research methods topics, including strengths and weaknesses.
- Based on the principle of ‘doing’, each content spread is followed by a related practical to complete in class and/or for homework.
- The workbook uses a spiral curriculum – revisiting topics to enable a deeper understanding each time.
- Exam-style questions and MCQs help students assess their knowledge.
- Tips are given for ‘top marks’, based on what examiners are looking for in answers.
- Links are provided to specification-related psychological studies covered in our best-selling AQA Psychology student books.