This Student Book covers the 2016 GCSE Drama specification. There is a newer Revised Edition which covers AQA’s updated specification, click here.
- Approved by AQA offering high quality support you can trust.
- Includes all six set plays from the 2016 specification: The Crucible, Blood Brothers, The 39 Steps, Hansel and Gretel, Noughts & Crosses, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Fully supports the specification assessment objectives and covers the three components of the specification: Understanding drama, Devising drama, Texts in practice
- Contains many contemporary examples of drama writing, staging, performance and interpretation to allow students to explore key ideas and skills in a relevant context
- Analysis and evaluation skills are highlighted and practised in all topics
- Interviews and case studies of key roles such as set designer and performer help improve student understanding
- Key drama terminology is identified and defined throughout.