Coming April 2023
Written by experienced PE teachers and examiners, this new Student Book has been carefully designed to be highly visual, accessible, and practical. Matching the new Level 1/2 Vocational Award, for first teaching from September 2022, it offers high quality support you can trust.
- Each unit begins with a ‘Before you get started’ feature to establish what students already know before they begin the topic.
- A visually stimulating design helps students engage with the content.
- Tasks and Activities throughout allow students to test and apply their knowledge as they work through the course.
- Includes targeted exam advice and exam-style questions to ensure students are fully prepared for assessment.
- Student-friendly checklists at the end of each unit allow students to evaluate how confident they are with the required learning outcomes and where further study may be required.
- A variety of other features ensure students get the most out of the course and achieve their full potential in the exams, such as:
- Connectivity – links to other units to encourage a holistic understanding of the key concepts
- Key terms – highlighted and defined throughout to help students familiarise themselves with important terminology
- Top Tips – provide tips and ideas on how to remember the key information required for the exam
- Take it one step further – further activities to extend learning
- Test Yourself – questions which offer regular opportunities for students to check their understanding
Sample chapter available now!
A selection of free material is now available to download on the Resources and Downloads tab.
Answers to all the questions in the Student Book will be provided online. These will be available on the Resources and Downloads tab upon publication of the book.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.