Boost eBooks are interactive, accessible and flexible. They use the latest research and technology to provide the very best experience for students and teachers.
So much more than a traditional revision resource, this Study and Revision Guide has been carefully designed to give students clear guidance on every aspect of the GCSE course and prepare them thoroughly for their final exams.
- Written by an experienced teacher and examiner and endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, it provides high quality support you can trust.
- The innovative design allows the content of each topic to be covered in a three-step sequence: knowledge and understanding (AO1) pages begin each topic, followed by (AO2) application of knowledge and then (AO3) analysis & evaluation.
- Comprehensive support for Unit 1 / Component 1 Introduction to Physical Education.
- Clear and succinct presentation of the key information needed per topic, ensuring students are fully equipped for assessment.
- Provides a clear focus on the assessment needs for exam success.
- Recap and summaries per topic present information in diagrammatic and visual styles to aid the revision process.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.