A comprehensive step-by-step guide for teachers and students on how to plan and complete a Performance Analysis as part of the AQA GCSE PE course. It can be used to both plan delivery and to support independent work by students throughout the course.
- Written by experienced PE teachers and examiners.
- Includes all the information needed to help students plan their Performance Analysis, with examples of how to develop a successful piece of coursework.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions provided for each task along with comprehensive examples.
- Exam-style questions relate to both practical tasks and PE theory.
- ‘Revisit, reflect, revise’ feature encourages students to look back and evaluate their work throughout.
- ‘Key words’ are highlighted and defined throughout.
- Approved activity lists, answers to practice exam questions and a summary of theoretical content are provided as part of a comprehensive Appendix.