Endorsed by Edexcel, this is a comprehensive step-by-step guide for teachers and students on how to plan and complete a Personal Exercise Programme as part of the Edexcel GCSE PE course. It can be used to both plan delivery and to support independent work by students throughout the course.
- Written by experienced PE teachers and examiners.
- Includes all the information needed to help students plan their PEP, with examples of how to develop a successful piece of coursework.
- Exam-style questions relate to both practical tasks and PE theory.
- ‘Revisit, reflect, revise’ feature encourages students to look back and evaluate their work throughout.
- Includes links to Components 1 and 2 Key Areas of Study.
- ‘Key words’ are highlighted and defined throughout.
- Checklists, approved activity lists, practice exam questions and sample PAR-Q form also provided as part of comprehensive Appendices.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.