Written by an experienced PE teacher and author, this resource is designed to be highly visual, accessible, and practical.
- Presented in a ‘Knowledge organiser’ format to a give clear and concise overview of the key content.
- Provides a student-friendly checklist of the specification content being covered in each chapter.
- Tips and ideas to remember key information, ‘application of knowledge’ activities and ‘extend your knowledge’ tasks help prepare for assessment.
- Includes a chapter devoted to exam preparation with support for *6 mark extended answer ‘synoptic’ questions and data analysis advice.
- Provides a dedicated section on how to approach the NEA, including AEP advice.
- Includes the most recent 2019 data on participation, events and the world of sport, plus insight from teachers and examiners reports from the first two years of this new specification.
“OCR GCSE PE teachers…just received my copy of @WillSwaithes new textbook. This is a game changer! Succinct, user friendly, contemporary & hits the spec to a T! Cannot wait to issue copies for my students.”
@MrMStanton via Twitter
“What a fabulous resource!! The text book is much more ‘user friendly’ than many others I’ve used in the past. Diagrams support key information in a visually stimulating way for both students and teachers. There are numerous tasks throughout, including many extension tasks to cater for your higher ability students who want to take their learning one step further. Will certainly be using this resource from September! Thank you!”
“This looks great for all teachers, especially teachers inexperienced at GCSE level. Breaks down key concepts into manageable chunks to allow recall and retention. The book provides a less complex approach compared to other GCSE OCR books. Great addition to my book collection.”
5 star Amazon reviews
There are no additional resources for this product