Welsh Language Edition.
A comprehensive step-by-step guide for teachers and students on how to complete a Personal Fitness Programme / Personal Training Programme as part of either the WJEC or Eduqas GCSE PE course. It can be used to both plan delivery and to support independent work by students throughout their fitness programme.
- Written by experienced PE teachers and examiners.
- Includes all the information needed to develop a successful piece of coursework for the Non-Examined Assessment component of the GCSE.
- Breaks the creation of the Programme down into eight key stages, and shows student how to work through each stage.
- Each chapter corresponds to one of the elements of the coursework requirement, allowing students to easily monitor their progress.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions provided for each task along with comprehensive examples.
- Exam-style questions relate to both practical tasks and PE theory.
- ‘Revisit, reflect, revise’ feature encourages students to look back and evaluate their work throughout.
- ‘Key areas of study’ provide regular links to the full GCSE PE theory.
- ‘Key words’ are highlighted and defined throughout.
- Checklists, approved activity lists, practice exam questions and sample PAR-Q form also provided as part of a comprehensive Appendix.