The Practice Tests book is the perfect companion to the Eduqas GCSE Food Preparation & Nutrition and WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition Student Books and Revision Guides. It will help students familiarise themselves with the format of exam papers and build their confidence across the topics.
- Provides questions across both Nutrition and Commodities topic areas, along with the answers and marking criteria, so that students can understand how marks are awarded.
- Includes a full exemplar exam paper, with graded answers, so students can see what makes a better answer and how to maximise marks in the exam.
- Gives helpful advice on revision planning and how to use different learning strategies.
- Tips, hints and advice throughout help students think about what the question is asking, help them avoid common pitfalls, and show them ways to maximise their grade.
- Keywords are highlighted throughout and defined in a Glossary, so students can learn and apply correct terminology to best effect in their exam.
- Offers a detailed explanation of the main types of exam questions students will face in relation to each of the Assessment Objectives.
- Includes the top ten tips for exam day.