Written by a highly experienced team of authors with specification-development and examining experience, the student book is endorsed by WJEC.
- The content is presented in a stunning and imaginative style to help all abilities engage with the text.
- Core Knowledge and Food Commodity sections exemplify all important food preparation skills and the underlying science and nutrition aspects.
- All Commodities include tried and tested recipes and ideas for food investigations.
- A wide range of activities, tasks and questions throughout all topics reinforce learning.
- Exam practice and skills guidance provided throughout introduce you to the assessment criteria and mark schemes.
- The Non-Examined Assessment tasks are fully supported with a section providing clear guidance on assessment criteria, ways to approach the tasks and exemplar portfolio material.