The Revision Guide is endorsed by Eduqas. It is ideal for consolidating your students’ knowledge both at home for revision, and at school as a topic-by-topic summary as the course progresses.
- Information is presented in a colourful and highly visual way, with numerous photos and diagrams used to explain key concepts.
- It provides the essential underpinning knowledge students will need to recap and revise this course.
- Mindmaps summarise the key learning for each topic.
- ‘Grade Boost’ and ‘QuickFire Questions’ help students reinforce and check their learning.
- Important terminology is highlighted and defined throughout.
- Includes practice exam-style questions with suggested answers and commentaries.
Jayne Hill qualified in 1978 as a Home Economics teacher from St Osyth College, Essex. She currently teaches both GCSE and A level specifications at Plymouth High School for Girls, and over her career has worked for several exam boards as both examiner and coursework moderator and latterly as principal examiner.
“Amazing book! It contains ALL the information needed for those doing this GCSE Food and Nutrition course. My teacher recommended the book and it includes ALL the topics in the specification and practice questions, exam questions and quickfire questions to get you those top grades. I DEFINITELY recommend it!”
“Very good and useful guide. I am using it for my IGCSE Food and Nutrition class and it’s really user friendly!”
5 star Amazon reviews
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.