This bestselling and hugely popular ‘EPQ Toolkit for AQA’ is a highly practical, colourful, magazine-style guide that provides support, advice and guidance for students carrying out their independent extended project work.
- It will support students through the whole EPQ journey, from helping to choose their project to planning, developing and executing both the production log and the final product.
- It offers a framework for developing the skills students need to succeed, including research, critical thinking, analysis, synthesis, evaluation and presentation skills.
- Numerous exemplars of student projects help illustrate good and bad practice helping them to improve their final mark.
- An EPQ Moderator, with extensive experience of AQA’s EPQ, provides invaluable hints, tips and advice throughout giving your students extra confidence as they work independently and succeed with their project.
- All of the AQA assessment objectives are covered chapter by chapter.
- There are a wide range of activities with answers provided at the end of the book.
- The guide provides the resources and ideas for Supervisors to deliver the taught element of the EPQ and successfully guide students from start to finish.
Sign up for the FREE teacher PowerPoint presentations to be emailed to you providing a scheme of work to support the 30 hours taught element
“This book will be an invaluable aid to EPQ students and their supervisors alike. The layout is very user friendly and the focus on the 4 assessment objectives throughout should really help students to maximise their mark potential and avoid the common pitfalls associated with this qualification. The use of student exemplars throughout each chapter is particularly useful in communicating the scope, diversity and personal nature of this exciting, challenging and valuable qualification.”
Senior EPQ Moderator
“This book was a great help whilst I was completing my EPQ. Each stage had examples of previous projects and I found this particularly helpful when writing my own report. It also gave guidance on how to set out your report and all the planning stages too. I would recommend this book for anyone completing the EPQ.”
“This is a brilliant book. If you are delivering the EPQ you need this students’ guide; it successfully ‘walks’ students through the whole EPQ process. It is equally useful to EPQ supervisors and coordinators. The Production Log exemplar pages with moderator’s comments are particularly useful.”
“Definitely recommended…I’m currently working on my EPQ and I have found this guide so useful. If I have any queries or concerns I know I will probably find my answer in this book. I find having examples of future tasks especially beneficial since I can now pre-empt any issues I may face and resolve them in advance. Regardless of specific subject area, I can definitely recommend this guide to fellow EPQ students. “
“A brilliant resource for a brilliant idea..This is a very comprehensive book for anyone undertaking the EPQ – which incidentally, is a brilliant thing to do as it really encourages in depth study and research and develops skills in project management which has got to be Useful for both higher education and working life. It’s written and presented in an engaging and dynamic way – and is exactly what it says – a toolkit. Useful and highly recommended. “
5 star Amazon Reviews
There are no additional resources for this product