Boost eBooks are interactive, accessible and flexible. They use the latest research and technology to provide the very best experience for students and teachers.
This bestselling and hugely popular ‘EPQ Toolkit for AQA’ is a highly practical, colourful, magazine-style guide that provides support, advice and guidance for students carrying out their independent extended project work, and is now available as a Boost eBook.
- It will support students through the whole EPQ journey, from helping to choose their project to planning, developing and executing both the production log and the final product.
- It offers a framework for developing the skills students need to succeed, including research, critical thinking, analysis, synthesis, evaluation and presentation skills.
- Numerous exemplars of student projects help illustrate good and bad practice helping them to improve their final mark.
- An EPQ Moderator, with extensive experience of AQA’s EPQ, provides invaluable hints, tips and advice throughout giving your students extra confidence as they work independently and succeed with their project.
- All of the AQA assessment objectives are covered chapter by chapter.
- There are a wide range of activities with answers provided at the end of the book.
- The guide provides the resources and ideas for Supervisors to deliver the taught element of the EPQ and successfully guide students from start to finish.