New Revised book to match the Unit 3 changes publishing April 2022.
Please note: Specification changes to Unit 3 were announced by Pearson in late May 2021. These changes will apply to learners sitting Unit 3 exams from January 2022 and onwards. This means that Unit 3 within this book does not now match the revised specification. Units 4,5,6 and 7 within this book remain unchanged.
Book 2 – Extended Certificate Units
- Worth up to 56 UCAS points and equivalent to one A Level.
- Students study four units – the Certificate units plus Health Psychology and one option.
- Endorsed for BTEC
- Each book provides knowledge and evaluation of theories and studies combined with many engaging activities which deliver the vocational element.
- Activities aim to prepare students for internal and external assessments.
- The brilliant visual style and tone will encourage students through every step of the course.
- Written by leading authors Cara Flanagan, Dave Berry, Rob Liddle, Jock McGinty and Mark Walsh.
Cara Flanagan is one of the best known and most respected authors for A Level Psychology. An expert teacher with examining experience and a well-known conference presenter, Cara is renowned for creating resources that students love to use.
Dave Berry is a practised teacher with examining experience. He regularly leads face-to-face and online training courses for a major awarding body. Dave is Head of Psychology at Oldham Hulme Grammar School.
Rob Liddle has more than twenty years' teaching experience in psychology, from GCSE to postgraduate study. A psychology graduate with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, Rob is an established author with examining experience.
Jock McGinty is Head of Psychology and Head of Sixth Form at Watford Grammar School for Boys. He has taught Psychology for 17 years and is a senior A-Level examiner and CPD presenter. He is the European representative for the Association for the Teaching of Psychology committee.
Mark Walsh is an experienced teacher of BTEC and applied health and social care courses at all levels. He is also a mental health nurse and an established author of many successful textbooks for students and care practitioners
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.