An exciting option for A level students! The course combines internally and externally assessed units, and there are two books to support the specification.
Book 2 – Extended Certificate Units
- Worth up to 56 UCAS points and equivalent to one A Level.
- Students study four units – the Certificate units plus Health Psychology and one option.
- Endorsed for BTEC
- Each book provides knowledge and evaluation of theories and studies combined with many engaging activities which deliver the vocational element.
- Activities aim to prepare students for internal and external assessments.
- The brilliant visual style and tone will encourage students through every step of the course.
- Written by leading authors Cara Flanagan, Dave Berry, Rob Liddle, Jock McGinty and Mark Walsh.