Designed to complement the AQA GCSE Media Studies Student Book, this practical and concise Revision Guide supports students preparing for their AQA GCSE Media Studies assessment.
- Written by an experienced Media Studies teacher and senior examiner and presented in a clear and straightforward way making it accessible and easy to use.
- Reinforces key information across the four areas of the theoretical framework with the right amount of detail students need to recap and revise.
- Contains a revision section on how to approach the study of Close Study Products featuring media products selected from the first suite of CSPs.
- Breaks down the structure of the exam papers and includes examples of questions and some `right and wrong’ techniques in answering them.
- A variety of features throughout the book including `Spec Spotlight’, `Rapid Recap’ and `Knowledge Check’ help to reinforce learning and engage students.