Written by Gregory A. Barker and Peter Cole, this innovative Revision Guide provides students with an effective way to recall and revise the comprehensive content of their Religious Studies A Level Year 2 and A2 course.
It reinforces the knowledge and skills provided by the officially endorsed and popular Student Book, and takes students to the next level in preparation for their exams.
- Successful revision through an innovative and proven ‘Trigger’ approach.
- Essential AO1 information is provided in easy to understand bullet points, and key AO2 issues are clearly and fully explained.
- Students will develop the skills required to manage the essential information from the course, and transfer everything they have learned into the exam.
- Revision activities help students unpack their knowledge and prepare for the exam.
- Sample answers for AO1 and AO2 exam-style questions, with expert insight and advice on creating an effective answer.
- Synoptic Links show how other areas of the specification can enhance or support answers.