Written by experienced teachers and authors with an in-depth understanding of teaching, learning and assessment at A Level and AS, this endorsed Student Book provides fantastic support for your students.
- Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, offering you high quality support you can trust.
- A skills-based approach to learning, covering content of the specification with examination preparation from the start.
- Developing skills feature focuses on what to do with the content and the issues that are raised with a progressive range of AO1 examples and AO2 exam-focused activities.
- Questions and Answers section provides practice questions with student answers and examiner commentaries.
- It provides a range of specific activities that target each of the Assessment Objectives to build skills of knowledge, understanding and evaluation.
- Includes a range of features to encourage you to consolidate and reinforce your learning.
Peter Cole was head of Religious Studies and Philosophy at Worthing College. He is very experienced as an A Level examiner, senior examiner and reviser, having worked for over 30 years for three major awarding bodies. Peter has written numerous key books for A Level Religious Studies in the area of Philosophy of Religion and New Testament studies and is a popular, bestselling author.
Karl Lawson is an experienced teacher of Religious Studies, having taught for over twenty-five years in schools in both England and Wales. He is an experienced examiner with over twenty years of experience at GCSE and A Level and is a senior examiner for a major awarding body.
Richard Gray has studied at The University of Sheffield where he won the Epworth Prize, before taking up a British Academy scholarship at Lancaster University. He has also studied as Research Fellow at The University of Leeds. Richard has taught A Level Religious Studies for more than 20 years and is a former Head of Religious Studies. He has also been a senior examiner at A Level for 16 years. Richard is currently a freelance writer and examiner. He is author of several books and articles for A Level Religious Studies.
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.