Written by Gregory A. Barker this innovative Revision Guide provides students with an effective way to recall and revise the comprehensive content of their Religious Studies A Level Year 2 and A2 course.
It reinforces the knowledge and skills provided by the officially endorsed and popular Student Book, and takes students to the next level in preparation for their exams.
- Successful revision through an innovative and proven ‘Trigger’ approach.
- Essential AO1 information is provided in easy to understand bullet points, and key AO2 issues are clearly and fully explained.
- Students will develop the skills required to manage the essential information from the course, and transfer everything they have learned into the exam.
- Revision activities help students unpack their knowledge and prepare for the exam.
- Sample answers for AO1 and AO2 exam-style questions, with expert insight and advice on creating an effective answer.
- Synoptic Links show how other areas of the specification can enhance or support answers.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.