Written by an experienced teacher and author with an in-depth understanding of teaching, learning and assessment at A Level and AS, this endorsed Student Book provides fantastic support for your students.
- Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, offering you high quality support you can trust.
- A skills-based approach to learning, covering content of the specification with examination preparation from the start.
- Developing skills feature focuses on what to do with the content and the issues that are raised with a progressive range of AO1 examples and AO2 exam-focused activities.
- Questions and Answers section provides practice questions with student answers and examiner commentaries.
- It provides a range of specific activities that target each of the Assessment Objectives to build skills of knowledge, understanding and evaluation.
- Includes a range of features to encourage you to consolidate and reinforce your learning.
Gwynn ap Gwilym was a clergyman, Hebrew scholar, Welsh poet, writer, editor and translator. He won the Chair at the National Eisteddfod in 1986. He was educated at University of Wales, University College, Galway and Wycliffe Hall, Oxford, gaining an MA degree. He lectured at both the University of Wales and United Theological College Aberystwyth. He was a senior examiner at the WJEC for over 18 years.
Richard Gray has studied at The University of Sheffield where he won the Epworth Prize, before taking up a British Academy scholarship at Lancaster University. He has also studied as Research Fellow at The University of Leeds. Richard has taught A Level Religious Studies for more than 20 years and is a former Head of Religious Studies. He has also been a senior examiner at A Level for 16 years. Richard is currently freelance writer and examiner. He is author of several books and articles for A Level Religious Studies.
“Perfect book for the Eduqas course.”
5 star Amazon review
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.