Endorsed by WJEC Eduqas, the Student Book offers high quality support you can trust.
Written by experienced Film Studies teachers and examiners, it provides both the knowledge and understanding of films important in the development of both film and film technology.
- A clear focus throughout on applying knowledge and understanding creatively to screenwriting and filmmaking.
- A dedicated chapter on the Non-Examined Assessment production element of the specification provides clear guidance on how students will be assessed.
- Highly illustrated with interesting and engaging visuals to engage and motivate your students.
- Direct reference to film sequences, stills, criticism, reviews and screenwriting help guide the close analysis of key areas.
- Exam guidance section introduces students to practice questions and the assessment objectives to help with the skills needed for assessment.
- Activities test, enhance and clarify students’ understanding.
- Designed to support students of all ability levels.