Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, this is an essential study companion for A Level Biology students preparing for their practical assessments and tasks.
- Covers the 12 practical techniques required for assessment along with a description of the specified practical tasks.
- Examples of interesting practical tasks throughout reinforce and illustrate the key practical skills.
- Includes a clear description and explanation of the five criteria for practical assessment (CPACs) and how to achieve them.
- Outlines how students should write up their experiments to enhance their skills of analysis and evaluation and to develop a logical approach to reporting practical tasks.
- Practical tips and Grade boost tips provide advice on completing tasks and assessments and how to enhance performance in the practical assessments and exams.
- Differences reflecting progression from AS to A2 are clearly explained where applicable.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.