Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, this is an essential study companion for A Level Biology students preparing for their practical assessments and tasks.
- Covers the 12 practical techniques required for assessment along with a description of the specified practical tasks.
- Examples of interesting practical tasks throughout reinforce and illustrate the key practical skills.
- Includes a clear description and explanation of the five criteria for practical assessment (CPACs) and how to achieve them.
- Outlines how students should write up their experiments to enhance their skills of analysis and evaluation and to develop a logical approach to reporting practical tasks.
- Practical tips and Grade boost tips provide advice on completing tasks and assessments and how to enhance performance in the practical assessments and exams.
- Differences reflecting progression from AS to A2 are clearly explained where applicable.