This book will help your students develop a thorough understanding of the essential mathematical skills required in A Level Biology.
- Supports the core mathematical skills that have an increased relevance and importance in A Level Biology specifications.
- Reassuring support for students who do not have a strong maths background.
- Clearly explains how numerical, geometrical and statistical concepts are used in A Level Biology and post-16 biology courses and how students should approach these concepts when taking these courses and sitting their exams.
- Explains each mathematical concept using plenty of relevant worked examples, with advice on how to avoid common misunderstandings when making calculations.
- Helps students decode examination questions to find the biological question being asked and put the problem into a mathematical form to find an answer.
- The material has been mapped against the mathematical requirements for the A Level Biology courses from AQA, Pearson, OCR, WJEC, CCEA, the International Baccalaureate and the Cambridge Pre-U.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.